- 1. Who are we?
- 2. Permitted Use of The Website
- 3. Prohibited Use of The Website
- 4. Website Content
- 5. Our Guarantee
- 6. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- 7. Indemnity
- 8. Information You Post or Provide
- 9. Third Party Links
- 10. Your Privacy
- 11. General Provisions
- 12. Applicable Law
CSS Platinum is a trading name of CSS Platinum Limited. We are a company registered in the Isle of Man. Our Company Registration Number is: 133159C, and our Registered Office is Burleigh Manor, Peel Road, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 5EP.
By accessing the Website, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Website, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or Service in any way;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the CSS Platinum servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Use the Website in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs the website or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
- Mirror or frame the Website or any part of it on any other website or web page.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website;
- Access the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by CSS Platinum Limited for use in accessing the Website;
- Use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
- Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
CSS Platinum Limited own all the rights to all the materials contained in the website, and the information the Website collects (we refer to all this as ‘the content’). This includes intellectual property, current or future patents, copyright, database rights and trademarks.
When using this Website, you may:
- View and display the content on a computer screen;
- Print individual pages on paper or make a reasonable number of photocopies (or both); and
- Store the content in electronic form on your computer’s hard drive for your personal, non-commercial use only.
You must not copy, pass on, sell, publish or make profit from any of the content without first getting our written permission. The content includes a number of trademarks that are owned by us. By making the trademarks available on our website, we are not giving you any permission to use them.
Any content included on our Website is only for general information, and we provide it as it becomes available. We take reasonable care to check that the content is accurate and complete before we publish it on the Website. However, because we get the content from a number of different sources – and because of the issues involved with providing information through the Internet – we cannot guarantee that the content will always be accurate, available, complete or fit for any particular purpose.
We do not guarantee that the Content is free from malware; or warrant that files available for downloading through the Website will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs; or that you will always be able to use the Website without any interruption or error. If you download any content or files to your computer or take the content from the Website in any other way, you do so at your own risk. We will not be responsible for any damage to your computer or any of the information on it.
CSS Platinum Limited do not accept any responsibility for any mistakes, errors or other faults in the Website and the content, or for how you use the Website and the Content.
CSS Platinum Limited and its service providers, licensors and suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security or accuracy of the site or the content for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, service and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. CSS Platinum Limited and its service providers, licensors and suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind with regard to the site and the content, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. No statement or information, whether oral or written, obtained from CSS Platinum Limited in any means or fashion shall create any warranty not expressly and explicitly set forth in this agreement. The content may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall CSS Platinum Limited and its service providers, licensors or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or other type of damages, including without limitation damages for cover or loss of use, data, revenue or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the site, with the delay or inability to use the site, or for any content, or otherwise arising out of the use of the site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, the failure of any limited remedy to achieve its essential purpose, or otherwise, even if CSS Platinum Limited or any of CSS Platinum Limited’s suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
If, notwithstanding the other terms of this agreement, CSS Platinum Limited is determined to have any liability to you or any third party for any loss, harm or damage, you agree that the aggregate liability of CSS Platinum Limited and its officers, directors, managers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, service providers, licensors or suppliers shall in all cases be limited to ten pounds.
CSS Platinum Limited take your privacy very seriously and observe UK and EU data protection laws. Any personal information that you give to us, or we collect from you, when you use the Website shall only be used in line with our Privacy Notice. A copy of which can be viewed at www.cssplatinum.com/privacy-notice.